- Title: Yearly and Seasonal Frequency of Cyclones and Depressions
- Description: Get data on Yearly and Seasonal Frequency of Cyclones and Depressions in the basin of Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Land for different intensity levels i.e Depression, Cyclonic Storm and Severe Cyclonic Storm.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 30/03/2017
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. K. Somasundar
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Earth Sciences
- +91 9868773262
- +91 24669513
- soma-dod [at] nic [dot] in
Prithvi Bhawan, Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Year-wise Annual frequency of cyclones (34 knots or more) and severe cyclones (48 knots or more) crossing different coastal states of India from 1891 to 2017
File Size: 5.5 KB
Source: India Meteorological Department; WB: West Bengal; OD: Odisha; AP: Andhra Pradesh; TN: Tamil Nadu; GJ: Gujarat; MH/GA: Maharashtra & Goa; KK: Karnataka; KR: Kerala.