- Title: Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics - 2016-17
- Description: Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics - 2016-17 provides exhaustive data on oil & gas sector in India. In addition, this catalog also gives a glimpse of the global petroleum scenario through the latest international petroleum statistics. It contains data on various parameters including inter-alia production, exploration, refining, transportation and marketing, imports and exports of crude oil and petroleum products along with taxes and duties realized, man power employed in oil & gas CPSEs, outlays and annual expenditure, dividends paid, equity capital and profit of the CPSEs etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: March 05, 2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Ms Sushmita Dasgupta
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- +91 1123385823
- sushmita [dot] dg [at] nic [dot] in
Romm No: 210 B, A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
World Proven Natural Gas Reserves from 2010 to 2016
File Size: 4.76 KB
NA: Not Available; The figure are ((in Trillion cubic metres); 1.: Proved reserves of gas - Generally taken to be those quantities that geological and engineering information indicates with reasonable certainty can be recovered in the future from known reservoirs under existing economic and operating conditions; 2. : Source of data - The estimates in this table have been compiled using a combination of primary official sources and third-party data from Cedigaz and the OPEC Secretariat; 3. : Total may not add up due to rounding off; Source: BP Statistical Review of World Energy, June 2017.