- Title: Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics - 2016-17
- Description: Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics - 2016-17 provides exhaustive data on oil & gas sector in India. In addition, this catalog also gives a glimpse of the global petroleum scenario through the latest international petroleum statistics. It contains data on various parameters including inter-alia production, exploration, refining, transportation and marketing, imports and exports of crude oil and petroleum products along with taxes and duties realized, man power employed in oil & gas CPSEs, outlays and annual expenditure, dividends paid, equity capital and profit of the CPSEs etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 05/03/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Ms. Indrani Kaushal
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- +91 1123383753
- indrani [dot] k [at] nic [dot] in
Room No. 210(a), A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
World Production of Natural Gas from 2010 to 2016
File Size: 4.96 KB
NA: Not Available; The figure are in Million Tonnes Oil Equivalent; Production includes gas flared or recycled and natural gas produced for Gas-to-Liquids transformation; *: Less than 0.05; Source: BP Statistical Review of World Energy, June 2017.