- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 248
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 248 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 30/05/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise Data of Bank Credit by Scheduled Commercial Banks in India as provided by RBI from 2014-15 to 2018-19 (From : Ministry of Finance)
File Size: 5.2 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 248 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 978; Data Values are Amount in Rs Millions; Source: Quarterly Statistics on Deposits and Credit of Scheduled Commercial Banks (BSR-7); Bank credit are loans and advances and includes all types of credit facilities such as (a) cash credit, overdrafts, demand loans, term loans, (b) bills discounted/ purchased and factored receivables. This excludes inter-bank credit.