- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 246
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 246 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: March 15, 2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/City-wise Air Quality Status of Million Plus Cities from 2015 to 2017 (Annual average in micrograms/m3) (From : Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change)
File Size: 2.74 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 246 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 1331; NA: Not Available; 'Srinagar' city's monitoring station is sanctioned but not yet operational, hence data not available; National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS) for Residential, Industrial, Rural and others Areas (Annual average) for SO2 = 50 micrograms/m3, NO2 = 40 micrograms/m3, PM10 = 60 micrograms/m3 & PM2.5 = 40 micrograms/m3 and SO2 = 20 micrograms/m3, NO2 = 30 micrograms/m3, PM10 = 60 micrograms/m3and PM2.5 = 40 micrograms/m3 for Ecologically sensitive area. The data furnished in the table for year 2017 is as available on date.