- Title: Daily data on Open Defecation Free (ODF) under Swachh Bharat Mission
- Description: The most important objective of the Swachh Bharat Mission or Clean India Mission is to end open defecation forever in all villages by 2 October 2019. The catalog contains the status of Open Defecation Free Villages, Blocks and number of Swachhagrahi's working for the mission.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 16/05/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Hiranya Borah
Deputy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS)
- +91 1124369832
- hiranya [dot] borah [at] nic [dot] in
6th, Floor, Pt Deendayal Antodaya Bhavan CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi.