- Title: Time Series Data on Crude Steel Production and Capacity Utilization by Steel Industry
- Description: This time series data pertains to the yearly production of crude steel and capacity utilized by the public and private sectors of the steel industry in crude steel production from the financial year 2013-14 onward.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 19/06/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Ms Pally Kundu
Deputy Director General (Statistics)
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Steel
- +91 1123063046
- pally [dot] kundu [at] gov [dot] in
Room No 116, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi, 110011
Capacity Utilization in Crude Steel Production by Public and Private Sector in India from 2013-14 to 2017-18
File Size: 745 bytes
Capacity Utilization is the percentage of the ratio of the amount of crude steel produced to the capacity of crude steel production of a sector during a reference period of time.