- Title: Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics - 2016-17
- Description: Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics - 2016-17 provides exhaustive data on oil & gas sector in India. In addition, this catalog also gives a glimpse of the global petroleum scenario through the latest international petroleum statistics. It contains data on various parameters including inter-alia production, exploration, refining, transportation and marketing, imports and exports of crude oil and petroleum products along with taxes and duties realized, man power employed in oil & gas CPSEs, outlays and annual expenditure, dividends paid, equity capital and profit of the CPSEs etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 05/03/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Ms. Indrani Kaushal
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- +91 1123383753
- indrani [dot] k [at] nic [dot] in
Room No. 210(a), A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Twelfth Five Year Plan Outlay & Actual Expenditure for P & NG Sector from 2012-13 to 2017-18
File Size: 3.96 KB
NA: Not Available; The figure are in Rs. crore; 1.: Due to printing typographic error, Plan outlay for CPCL for 2015-16 was printed as Rs.2230.90 crore in Budget Document - 2015-16 against their proposal of Rs.1300 crore; 2.: RE for OVL for 2014-15 proposed to M/o PNG was 10147 crore instead of Rs.12387 crore, printed in Budget Document for 2015-16; 3.: ** It has since been decided (at RE stage in 2013-14) that the scheme on LPG Connections to BPL Families would not be taken from the GBS and funds would be provided from CSR funds of CPSEs in the P&NG Sector; 4.: GAIL for 2016-17, total Capex target for RE 2016-17 is Rs 2098 crore which included Rs.900 crore proposed as GBS for JHDBP. However, Rs.450 crore has been granted which included in actual expenditure; 5.: BPCL for 2016-17= BPCL reported Rs.423.79 crore utilised for Petrochemicals sector. However, there is no provision made in BE & RE for the sector. Therefore, it is included in Marketing & Refinery Sector; 6. : BPCL for 2016-17 = BE & RE and actual represent only Plan Budget. Non-Plan of Rs.2500 crore for BE & Rs.3464 crore for RE is not included in the above amount; 7. : GAIL for 2017-18 = Excludes Rs.1200 crore GBS with this, the total outlay of GAIL is Rs.3253.00 crore; 8. : OIL for 2017-18 = Out of total IEBR of Rs.9252.34 crore, total CAPEX (including JV/Subsidiaries) investment is Rs.4289.56 crore; 9. : BPCL for 2017-18 = Due to printing error Rs.700 crore proposed for petrochemicals has not been accounted for in BE 2017-18. Necessary rectification will be taken at the RE stage 2017-18; 10. : During the current financial year 2017-18,the distinction between Plan and Non-Plan has been done away with; 10. : During the current financial year 2017-18,the distinction between Plan and Non-Plan has been done away with; Source : Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.