- Title: Tourism Statistics of India
- Description: Foreign tourist arrivals refer to the number of arrivals of tourists/visitors. An individual who makes multiple trips to the country is counted each time as a new arrival. Foreign Exchange Earnings from tourism are the receipts of the country as a result of consumption expenditure, i.e. payments made for goods and services acquired, by foreign visitors in the economy out of the foreign currency brought by them. The number of Domestic Tourist Visits to different States and Union Territories (UTs) are being compiled based on the information received from them.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 13/02/2014
Chief Data Officer
Name: Ms Mini Prasannakumar
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Tourism
- +91 1123014863
- miniprasanna [dot] k [at] nic [dot] in
Ministry of Tourism, Room No. 22, C1 Hutments, Dara Shukoh Road, New Delhi 110011
Tourism Statistics of India from 1991 to 2011
File Size: 27 KB
Download: 9 362
Data is provided since year 1991; Data values of 'Foreign Exchange Earnings in Crores' and 'Foreign Exchange Earnings in USD Millions' for the year 2010 and 2011indicates the provisional figures.