- Title: Time Series Data on Production, Export, Import and Consumption of Finished Steel Items
- Description: This time series data pertains to the yearly production, export, import and consumption of various finished steel items in the steel industry from the financial year 2013-14 onward.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 19/06/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Ms Pally Kundu
Deputy Director General (Statistics)
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Steel
- +91 1123063046
- pally [dot] kundu [at] gov [dot] in
Room No 116, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi, 110011
Time Series Data on Consumption of Various Finished Steel Items from 2013-14 to 2017-18
File Size: 2.45 KB
Finished Steel is generally categorized under Non-Alloy and Alloy/Stainless Finished Steel. Non-Alloy Finished Steel is further categorized as Non-Flat and Flat products. Non-Flat products of Non-Alloy Finished Steel contains items like Bar & rods, Structurals and Railway Materials; while Flat products of Non-Alloy Finished Steel contains items like Plates, HR Coils/Strip, HR Sheets, CR Coil/Sheets, GP/GC/Galvalume, Color Coated Sheets/Coil, Electrical Coil/Sheets, Tin Plates, Pipes (Large Diameter), TMBP and TIn free Steel. Alloy/Stainless Finished Steel is further categorized as Non-Flat and Flat products. Consumption figures of GP/GC/Galvalume also include Color Coated Sheets/Coils from 2013-14 to 2016-17.