- Title: Motor Transport Statistics: 1974-75
- Description: Get data of Motor Transport Statistics: 1974-75. Data of various road transport parameters have been provided here i.e Number of Registered Motor Vechicles, Road Accidents in India, Buses Owned by the Public and Private Sector, Revenue Realised from Road Transport, Vaild Drivers Licence Issued, Conductors Licences Issued, Persons Killed and Injured by Road Accidents, Length of National Highways etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 12/02/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shir Kal Singh
Deputy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- +91 1123072936
- kal [dot] singh [at] nic [dot] in
Transport Research Wing, 1st Floor, I.D. A. Builing, Jamnagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110011
Tax-exempted Vehicles in use from 1972-73 to 1974-75
File Size: 18.36 KB
Visual Access: NA
NA: Not Available; *: Included in Cars; **: only during the quarter; K: included in two wheelers; P: Provisional; Data of 'Karnataka 1972-73 to 1974-75' is Included in Taxed Vehicles; Data of 'Goa, Daman & Diu 1974-75' is Included in Taxed Vehicles; Data of 'Assam 1974-75 (31.12.73)' is Included in Taxed vehicles.