- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 246
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 246 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: March 15, 2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise Shortfall in Health Infrastructure as Per 2011 Population in India as on 31st March, 2017 (From : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
File Size: 3.51 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 246 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 763; NA: Not Available; The requirement is calculated using the prescribed norms on the basis of rural population from Census, 2011. All India shortfall is derived by adding state-wise figures of shortfall ignoring the existing surplus in some of the states; *: Surplus; PHCs: Primary Health Centres; CHCs: Community Health Centres.