- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 247
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 247 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 25/09/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise serious/severe Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Cases from 2015 to 2018 (From : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
File Size: 1.09 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 247 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 2997; Source: Reporting of serious/severe AEFI cases by States/UTs to AEFI secretariat /Govt. of India; *: as on 08-12-2018; The reported rise in the number of Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) over the Years is because of better reporting as part of AEFI surveillance system strengthening measure that have been under taken. For example, trainings have been carried out at all levels i.e. block, district and states. States have been encouraged to report AEFI as per Standard Operating Procedure with objective to bring confidence in public by ensuring high quality of the Immunization programme.