- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 249
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 249 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 03/01/2020
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise Pupil-Teacher Ratio (PTR) in School as Prescribed in RTE Act as per unified District Information System for Education (UDISE) 2016-17 (From : Ministry of Human Resource Development)
File Size: 1.02 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 249 STARRED QUESTION NO. 146; Source: UDISE 2017-18 (Provisional); Data record Govt. Aided School - % of Schools having Adverse PTR as per RTE Act of State Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Nagaland, Rajasthan are No Aided Schools in the State and Lakshadweep is No Aided Schools in the UT; NA: Not Available; RTE : Right to Free and Compulsory Education.