- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 246
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 246 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 15/03/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise Number and Percentage of Population Below Poverty Line in India during 2011-12 (From : Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs)
File Size: 1.86 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 246 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 213; Source: Report of the Expert Group to review the Methodology for measurement of Poverty, Government of India, Planning Commission-June, 2014; 1. Population as on 1st march 2012 has been used for estimation number of persons below poverty line. (2011 Census population extrapolated); 2. Poverty line of Tamil Nadu is used for Andaman and Nicobar Islands; 3. Urban Poverty Line of Punjab is used for both rural and urban areas of Chandigarh; 4. Poverty Line of Maharashtra is used for Dadra & Nagar Haveli; 5. Poverty Line of Goa is used for Daman & Diu and; 6. Poverty Line of Kerala is used for Lakshadweep.