- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 245
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 245 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 19/12/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise Details of Doctors At Primary Health Centres As on 31.03.2017 (From: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
File Size: 1.33 KB
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 245 UNSTARRED QUESTION NO. 443; Notes: # Sanctioned data for year 2011 used; # Sanctioned data for year 2015 used; For Mizoram: Sanctioned data for year 2013-14 used; NA: Not Available; +: Allopathic Doctors; All India figures for Vacancy and Shortfall are the totals of State-wise Vacancy and Shortfall ignoring surplus in some States / UTs; For Goa, Kerala, Nagaland, Tripura, Chandigarh, Daman & Diu and Puducherry of Vacant - [S-P] and Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Goa, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Kerala, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Puducherry of Shortfall - [R-P]: Surplus; 1 One per Primary Health Centre; 2 For calculating the overall percentages of vacancy, the States/UTs for which manpower position is not available, are excluded.