- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 246
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 246 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 15/03/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise CR, CCS, CPIEY, CON, Cases Pending Trial at the end of the year (CPTEY), PAR, PCS, PCV under POCSO Act, 2012 r/w related sections of IPC for Crimes against Children during 2016 (From : Ministry of Women and Child Development)
File Size: 1.39 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 246 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 1106; Source: Crime in India; CR: Cases Registered; CCS: Cases ChargeSheeted; CON: Cases Convicted; PAR: Persons Arrested; PCS: Persons Chargesheeted; PCV: Persons Convicted; POCSO: Protection of Children from Sexual Offences; CPIEY: Cases pending investigation at the end of the year.