- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 246
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 246 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 15/03/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise availability/shortage of Total Specialists (Surgeons, OB&GY, Physicians & Paediatricians) at CHCs during 2017 (From : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
File Size: 1.13 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 246 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 1550; Data As on 31st March, 2017; NA: Not Available; 1 Four per Community Health Centre; All India figures for Vacancy and Shortfall are the totals of State-wise Vacancy and Shortfall ignoring surplus in some States /UTs; *: Surplus; 2 For calculating the overall percentages of vacancy and shortfall, the States/UTs for which manpower position is not available, are excluded.