- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 246
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 246 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 15/03/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise availability/shortage of Nursing Staff at PHCs & CHCs during 2017 (From : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
File Size: 1.2 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 246 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 1550; Data As on 31st March, 2017; Assam: Sanctioned data for year 2013 used; Bihar: Sanctioned data for year 2011 used; Jharkhand: Sanctioned data for year 2016 used; Meghalaya: Sanctioned data for year 2015 used; Mizoram: Total 570 Staff Nurses sanctioned in the State; Chandigarh: Sanctioned data for year 2013-14 used; 1: One per Primary Health Centre and seven per Community Health Centre; All India figures for Vacancy and Shortfall are the totals of State-wise Vacancy and Shortfall ignoring surplus in some States / UTs; *: Surplus; NA: Not Available.