- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 246
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 246 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: March 15, 2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
State/UT-wise availability/shortage of Health Worker (Male) at Sub Centres during 2017 (From : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
File Size: 1.26 KB
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 246 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 1550; Data As on 31st March, 2017; NA: Not Available; *: Surplus; Bihar: Sanctioned data for year 2013 used; Jammu & Kashmir: Sanctioned data for year 2016 used; Meghalaya and Tripura: Sanctioned data for year 2015 used; Sikkim: Sanctioned data for year 2012 used; Chandigarh: Data for year 2016 used; Mizoram: Total 382 Health Worker (Male) sanctioned in the State; Assam: Sanctioned and In Position data used for year 2013 & 2016 respectively; All India figures for Vacancy and Shortfall are the totals of State-wise Vacancy and Shortfall ignoring surplus in some States / UTs; 1: One per each existing Sub Centre.