- Title: State-wise Total Registered Motor Vehicles In India
- Description: The data refers to state-wise details on total number of registered motor vehicles in India from 2001 to 2011.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 08/09/2015
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Dy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- +91 1126163875
- dir1 [dot] dsdd [at] mospi [dot] gov [dot] in
Computer Centre, East Block-10, R K Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
State-wise Total Registered Motor Vehicles In India From 2001 To 2011
File Size: 21 KB
Download: 5 370
Arunachal Pradesh data from 2001 to 2010 and D. & N. Haveli data from 2001 to 2002 relates to 1997; A. & N. Islands data from 2003 to 2004 relates to 2002; Chandigarh data from 2001 to 2002 relates to 1998; Punjab data in 2011 relates to 2010; Manipur data in 2001 and West Bengal data from 2001 to 2002 relates to 2000; Meghalaya data in 2004 relates to 2003; All figures are in Thousand; Source: Data taken from Statistical Year Book 2013, CSO.