- Title: State-Wise Telephones Statistics per 100 Population in India
- Description: The data refers to State-wise and Circle-wise data related to telephones per 100 population at the end of financial year including Public DELs, Pvt. DELs, CMPs and WLL (Fixed & Limited).
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 09/07/2015
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Ashok A. Sonkusare
Joint Adviser (S&T)
Ministry/State/Department: NITI Aayog/Planning Commission
- +91 11 23096669
- a [dot] sonkusare [at] gov [dot] in
Yojana Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001
State-Wise Telephones Statistics per 100 Population in India During 2000 to 2013
File Size: 32 KB
Source : Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications & IT. In these data, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, NE-II, Uttaranchal, UP(W) A.N., Chennai are included in MP, Bihar, NE- I,UP[E AND W],WB and TN respectively.