- Title: Employment in Public Sector and Private Sector
- Description: The International Labour Organisation (ILO) international definition of employment provides separate criteria for persons in paid employment and persons in self-employment in order to accommodate the idea that employment covers any work, be it for wage or salary, profit or family gain, including the production of goods for own consumption. State wise Employment data has been disaggregated by public and private sector. The Public Sector comprises establishments of Central Government, State Government, Quasi- Government (Central), Quasi-Government (State) and Local Bodies.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: October 08, 2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Ashok A. Sonkusare
Joint Adviser (S&T)
Ministry/State/Department: NITI Aayog/Planning Commission
- +91 11 23096669
- a [dot] sonkusare [at] gov [dot] in
Yojana Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001
State-wise employment in public Sector and private sector till March 2011
Visual Access: NA
File Size: 1.71 KB
Download: 2 312
Central Statistical Office (CSO); data as on 31st January, 2014. Compiled by Planning Commission.