- Title: Daily data on LED Bulbs under UJALA programme
- Description: This catalog contain state-wise statistics of LED bulb distribution on daily basis. The initiative is part of the Government of India’s efforts to spread the message of energy efficiency in the country.UJALA scheme aims to promote efficient use of energy at the residential level; enhance the awareness of consumers about the efficacy of using energy efficient appliances and aggregating demand to reduce the high initial costs thus facilitating higher uptake of LED lights by residential users.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: August 02, 2017
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Saumitra Mazumdar
Director IT (CEA)
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Power
- +91 1126732384
- saumitra [dot] cea [at] nic [dot] in
Room No. 313 (N), Central Electricity Authority, Sewa Bhavan, Sector-1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066.