- Title: Motor Transport Statistics: 1974-75
- Description: Get data of Motor Transport Statistics: 1974-75. Data of various road transport parameters have been provided here i.e Number of Registered Motor Vechicles, Road Accidents in India, Buses Owned by the Public and Private Sector, Revenue Realised from Road Transport, Vaild Drivers Licence Issued, Conductors Licences Issued, Persons Killed and Injured by Road Accidents, Length of National Highways etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 12/02/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shir Kal Singh
Deputy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- +91 1123072936
- kal [dot] singh [at] nic [dot] in
Transport Research Wing, 1st Floor, I.D. A. Builing, Jamnagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110011
State/ UT-wise Taxed Vehicles in Use from 1972-73 to 1974-75
File Size: 3.36 KB
Visual Access: NA
NA: Not Available; @@: Does not include data for Meghalaya, Punjab and Pondicherry; @: Does not include figures of Meghalaya and Pondicherry; *: Included in Cars; **: Only during the quarter; P: Provisional; £: Includes data of Nasik and Thana for the period ending 31.3.73 and 31.12.74 respectively.