- Title: Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics - 2016-17
- Description: Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics - 2016-17 provides exhaustive data on oil & gas sector in India. In addition, this catalog also gives a glimpse of the global petroleum scenario through the latest international petroleum statistics. It contains data on various parameters including inter-alia production, exploration, refining, transportation and marketing, imports and exports of crude oil and petroleum products along with taxes and duties realized, man power employed in oil & gas CPSEs, outlays and annual expenditure, dividends paid, equity capital and profit of the CPSEs etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: March 05, 2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Ms. Indrani Kaushal
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- +91 1123383753
- indrani [dot] k [at] nic [dot] in
Room No. 210(a), A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Refinery Crude Throughput and Production of Petroleum Products from 2010-11 to 2016-17
File Size: 2.17 KB
Data values are in thousand metric tonnes; NA: Not Available; Crude throughput in terms of crude oil processed; P: Provisional; Total may not tally due to rounding-off; Source: Oil Companies.