- Title: Production of Minerals and Ores By Selected Items
- Description: The data refers to All India (2000-01 to 2010-11) and State-wise (2009-10 and 2010-11) figures for Mining Production of minerals and ores by selected items such as a). Fuels - Coal, Lignite, Natural Gas, Petroleum, Crude; b). Metallic Minerals - Bauxite, Chromite, Copper Concentrate, Gold, Iron Ore, Lead Concentrate, Manganese Ore, Zinc Concentrate; c). Non-Metallic Minerals - Apatite, Asbestos, Barytes, Diamond, Dolomite, Felspar, Fire-clay, Gypsum, Kaolin, Kyanite, Lime-stone, Magnesite, Mica, Phosphorite, Pyrites, Salt, Sillimanite, Steatite, Varmiculite.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 11/02/2016
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Dy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- +91 1126163875
- dir1 [dot] dsdd [at] mospi [dot] gov [dot] in
Computer Centre, East Block-10, R K Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
Production of Minerals and Ores by Selected Items from 2009-10 to 2013-14
File Size: 113.5 KB
Values are in Rs. '000'.; Source: Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines and also published in statistical year book 2016 by MOSPI.