- Title: Motor Transport Statistics: 1970-71
- Description: Get data of Motor Transport Statistics: 1970-71. Data of various road transport parameters have been provided here i.e Number of Registered Motor Vechicles, Road Accidents in India, Buses Owned by the Public and Private Sector, Physical and Financial Performance of State Road Transport Undertakings [SRTUs], Revenue Realised from Road Transport, Vaild Drivers Licence Issued, Conductors Licences Issued, Persons Killed and Injured by Road Accidents, Length of National Highways etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 12/02/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shir Kal Singh
Deputy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- +91 1123072936
- kal [dot] singh [at] nic [dot] in
Transport Research Wing, 1st Floor, I.D. A. Builing, Jamnagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110011
Price Build up of Petroleum Products as on 1-1-1972
File Size: 1.91 KB
NA: Not Available; figures are in (Rates Rs/KL); Source: Indian Petroleum and Chemical Statistics 1971, Economics and Statistics Division, Ministry of Petroleum and Chemicals Govt of India.