- Title: Child Labour (age 5 to 14)
- Description: Child labour refers to the employment of children in any work that deprives children of their childhood, interferes with their ability to attend regular school, and that is mentally, physically, socially or morally dangerous and harmful. Data contains the percentage of de jure (According to the Law) children age 5-14 years, who were engaged in household chores, family work or in paid/unpaid work for an someone who is not the member of the household. Data is disaggregated by Gender, Social Groups and major religion communities.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 17/02/2017
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Ashok A. Sonkusare
Joint Adviser (S&T)
Ministry/State/Department: NITI Aayog/Planning Commission
- +91 11 23096669
- a [dot] sonkusare [at] gov [dot] in
Yojana Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Percentage of nowhere children by gender during 1993-94 & 2007-08
File Size: 1.91 KB
Source : “Indian Human Development Report, 2011 – Towards Social Inclusion” by Institute of Applied Manpower Research, Planning Commission, GoI. NA: Not Available.