- Title: Number Of Persons Killed And Injured In Railway Related Accidents
- Description: The data indicates about the details on number of passengers, railways servants and other persons (persons killed due to trespass and suicides) killed and injured in railway related accidents according to nature of accidents.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 08/09/2015
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Dy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- +91 1126163875
- dir1 [dot] dsdd [at] mospi [dot] gov [dot] in
Computer Centre, East Block-10, R K Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
Number Of Persons Killed And Injured According To Nature Of Accidents upto 2011-12
File Size: 28.5 KB
(1) Includes other persons killed and injured due to trespass and suicides. Note:Excludes data relating to railway workshops, etc. Original Data Source: Ministry of Railways(Railway Board) and published in Statistical Year Book-2014 by MoSPI.