- Title: Non Lapsable Central Pool of Resources
- Description: Non-lapsable Central Pool of Resources scheme is to ensure speedy development of infrastructure in the North Eastern Region by increasing the flow of budgetary financing for new infrastructure projects/schemes in the Region. Both physical and social infrastructure sectors such as Irrigation and Flood Control, Power, Roads and Bridges, Education, Health, Water Supply and Sanitation - are considered for providing support under the Central Pool, with projects in physical infrastructure sector receiving priority. Funds from the Central Pool can be released for State sector as well as Central sector projects/schemes. However the funds available under the Central Pool are not meant to supplement the normal Plan programmes either of the State Governments or Union Ministries/ Departments/ Agencies. This dataset on NLCPR shows the status of various projects undertaken in North Eastern States and being updated on monthly basis.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 13/02/2014
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri S N Pradhan
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
- +91 1123784866
- snpradhan [at] gov [dot] in
Room No. 283-A, Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi - 110011.