- Title: Liabilities and Assets of different classes of Scheduled Commercial Banks
- Description: The data indicates regarding figures of Liabilities and Assets of different classes of scheduled commercial banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), Other Indian Banks (excluding State Bank, having paid up capital & reserves of 50 lakhs and over) and Foreign Banks as on 31st March.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 01/04/2016
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Dy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- +91 1126163875
- dir1 [dot] dsdd [at] mospi [dot] gov [dot] in
Computer Centre, East Block-10, R K Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
Liabilities and assets of different classes of banks - scheduled commercial banks as on 31st March - State Bank of India from 2001 to 2014
File Size: 33 KB
Value in Rs. Ten Million; Reserves and Surplus consists of Statutory Reserves; Capital Reserves; Share Premium; Investment Fluctuation Reserves; Revenue & Other Reserves; and Balance of Profit; Original Source: Statistical Tables Relating to Banks in India; Database on Indian Economy; RBI; Original Source: Reserve Bank of India and also published in statistical year book 2016 by MOSPI.