- Title: Motor Transport Statistics: 1970-71
- Description: Get data of Motor Transport Statistics: 1970-71. Data of various road transport parameters have been provided here i.e Number of Registered Motor Vechicles, Road Accidents in India, Buses Owned by the Public and Private Sector, Physical and Financial Performance of State Road Transport Undertakings [SRTUs], Revenue Realised from Road Transport, Vaild Drivers Licence Issued, Conductors Licences Issued, Persons Killed and Injured by Road Accidents, Length of National Highways etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 12/02/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shir Kal Singh
Deputy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- +91 1123072936
- kal [dot] singh [at] nic [dot] in
Transport Research Wing, 1st Floor, I.D. A. Builing, Jamnagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110011
Industry wise consumption of High Speed Diesel during 1969 and 1970
File Size: 1.04 KB
Visual Access: NA
NA: Not Available; The figures are in (In '000 tonnes; Industry wise consumption Estimated of High Speed Diesel; Source: Indian Petroleum and Chemical Statistics 1971, Economics and Statistics Division, Ministry of Petroleum and Chemicals, Govt. of India.