- Title: Human Development Index and its Components by States
- Description: Th e Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite index of outcome indicators in three dimensions: a. A long and healthy life, as reflected in life expectancy at birth. b. The acquisition of education and knowledge, as reflected in the mean years of schooling (adjusted for out of school children) and literacy rate (age 7 years and above). c. Th e standard of living and command over resources, as reflected in the monthly per capita expenditure adjusted for inflation and inequality.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 09/07/2015
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Ashok A. Sonkusare
Joint Adviser (S&T)
Ministry/State/Department: NITI Aayog/Planning Commission
- +91 11 23096669
- a [dot] sonkusare [at] gov [dot] in
Yojana Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Human Development Index and its Components by States, 1999-00 and 2007-08
File Size: 2.02 KB
Download: 2 281
Source : “Indian Human Development Report, 2011 – Towards Social Inclusion” by Institute of Applied Manpower Research, Planning Commission, GoI. NA: Not Available.