- Title: Motor Transport Statistics: 1976-77 and 1977-78
- Description: Get data of Motor Transport Statistics: 1976-77 and 1977-78. Data of various road transport parameters have been provided here i.e Number of Registered Motor Vechicles, Road Accidents in India, Buses Owned by the Public and Private Sector, Physical and Financial Performance of State Road Transport Undertakings [SRTUs], Revenue Realised from Road Transport, Vaild Drivers Licence Issued, Conductors Licences Issued, Persons Killed and Injured by Road Accidents, Length of National Highways etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 16/03/2018
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shir Kal Singh
Deputy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- +91 1123072936
- kal [dot] singh [at] nic [dot] in
Transport Research Wing, 1st Floor, I.D. A. Builing, Jamnagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110011
Goods Transport - Operational Ratios during 1976-77 and 1977-78
File Size: 1.44 KB
Visual Access: NA
NA: Not Available; (1): Calculated on the basis of Fleet Owned at Year End and the Average of the Monthly Number of Trucks Operated.