- Title: General Statistics of Post Offices
- Description: The data refers to general statistics of post offices (including letter boxes, total strength of establishments, total postal mail traffic, number of money orders and number of value payable articles sent) from 2000-01 to 2010-11.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 08/09/2015
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Dy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- +91 1126163875
- dir1 [dot] dsdd [at] mospi [dot] gov [dot] in
Computer Centre, East Block-10, R K Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
General Statistics of Post Offices from 2000-01 to 2014-15
File Size: 971 bytes
(1) Inclusive of audit and accounts establishments; (2) Data relates to ordinary and telegraphic inland money orders issued and foreign money orders issued and paid; Traffic figures as shown in tables may not tally due to rounding off; Source: Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications & IT and also published in statistical year book 2017 by MOSPI.