- Title: Transport Statistics in India: 1997
- Description: Get data of Transport Statistics in India: 1997. Data of various road transport parameters have been provided here i.e Number of Registered Motor Vehicles, Road Accidents in India, Buses Owned by the Public and Private Sector, Railways, Civil Aviation, Ports, Shipping and Inland Water Transport, Physical and Financial Performance of State Road Transport Undertakings [SRTUs], Revenue Realised from Road Transport, Valid Drivers Licence Issued, Conductors Licences Issued, Persons Killed and Injured by Road Accidents, Length of National Highways etc.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 26/04/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shir Kal Singh
Deputy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- +91 1123072936
- kal [dot] singh [at] nic [dot] in
Transport Research Wing, 1st Floor, I.D. A. Builing, Jamnagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110011
Domestic Product from Transport and Railways from 1980-81 to 1994-95
File Size: 1.15 KB
Visual Access: NA
NA: Not Available; Figures are in Rs. Crores; Source: National Accounts Statistics - 1997.