- Title: Answers Data of Rajya Sabha Questions for Session 246
- Description: Get questions' Answers Data of Session 246 of Rajya Sabha provided by various ministries/departments.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 15/03/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Shri Shashi Bhushan
Ministry/State/Department: Rajya Sabha
- +91 1123035458
- shashi [dot] bhushan [at] sansad [dot] nic [dot] in
Room No. 142, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001
Details of Budgetary Allocation and Funds Released for the Projects in Bengaluru (in Reply to Unstarred Question on 09.08.2018) (From : Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs)
File Size: 162 bytes
Visual Access: NA
Source: RAJYA SABHA SESSION - 246 UNSTARRED QUESTION No 2592; *: State Annual Action Plans (SAAPs) for Rs.4952.87 crore are approved for all mission cities in the state including Bengaluru. This include central assistance of Rs.2318.79 crore. The Government so far released Rs.1404.46 crore as central assistance, out of whi c h Rs.571.65 crore has been released in the current Financial year (2018-19); **: Funds are released to States/UTs and not to cities. The budgetary allocation of Rs.1017.96 crore has been allocated for the entire mission period for the State of Karnataka. Out of which, Rs.246.90 crore has been released to the State till 31.07.2018; ***: Funds have not been released as no demand has been made by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd; Data funds are in Rs. Crore; AMRUT: Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation; SCM: Smart Cities Mission; PMAY-U: Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana-Urban and SBM-U: Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban; NA: Not Available.