- Title: Quarterly Air Traffic Statistics
- Description: The catalog Quarterly Air Traffic Statistics contains Quarter wise various operating and traffic parameters viz, Aircraft utilization, Passengers Carried, Passenger kilometer performed, Available seat kilometer, Cargo Carried, Tonne kilometer performed as well as passenger and weight load factor.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 30/07/2019
Chief Data Officer
Name: Ms Usha Padhee
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Civil Aviation
- +91 1124617692
- usha [dot] padhee [at] nic [dot] in
Room No.268, 2nd Floor, B Block, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, New Delhi-110003
Country-wise International Traffic (Scheduled) Statistics for the Quarter Jan-Mar 2017
File Size: 2.19 KB
Visual Access: NA
Data values of Passengers are in Number and Freight are in Tonnes; Data values are Provisional; This dataset does not include the passengers and freight carried by domestic carriers entirely outside the Indian territory; **: The Freight figures for the month of March, 2017 in respect of Air India Express have been repeated from the previous month i.e. February, 2017 as Air India Express has not reported the freight data for the month of March, 2017; UNITED ARAB EMIRATES includes Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain.