- Title: Average annual expenditure per student of age 5–29 years in general education
- Description: The average annual expenditure incurred per student of age 5-29 years currently pursuing general education has been furnished in the Data. It is disaggregated by Social Groups and major religion communities.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 09/07/2015
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Ashok A. Sonkusare
Joint Adviser (S&T)
Ministry/State/Department: NITI Aayog/Planning Commission
- +91 11 23096669
- a [dot] sonkusare [at] gov [dot] in
Yojana Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Average annual expenditure per student of age 5–29 years in general education by major religion communities, 2007-08
File Size: 2.71 KB
Source : “Indian Human Development Report, 2011 – Towards Social Inclusion” by Institute of Applied Manpower Research, Planning Commission, GoI. NA: Not Available. Values are in percent.