- Title: Rooms and Hotels in different Category of Hotels in India
- Description: The catalog contains data of All India and state-wise details on number of rooms and number of hotels in different category of hotels (One Star, Two Star, Three Star, Four Star, Five Star and Others) in India.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 17/08/2017
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Dy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- +91 1126163875
- dir1 [dot] dsdd [at] mospi [dot] gov [dot] in
Computer Centre, East Block-10, R K Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
All India level Number of Rooms & Hotels in different Category of Hotel from 2002 to 2015
File Size: 1.33 KB
Data is as on 31st December for every year; Data figures are in Numbers; Data from 2012 to 2015 are Provisional; Data for the year 2011 has not been compiled by the source agency as reported; Source: Various Issues of India Tourism Statistics, Market Research Division, M/o Tourism and also published in statistical year book 2017 by MOSPI.