- Title: All India and State Wise Area and Production of Vegetables
- Description: The data refers to All India (2001-02 to 2010-11) and State wise (2009-10 to 2010-11) data on Area and Production of Vegetables such as Brinjal, Cabbage, C.Flower, Okra, Peas, Tomato, Onion, Potato, Sweet Potato, Tapioca and Others.
- Released Under: National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Published on Data Portal: 08/09/2015
Chief Data Officer
Name: Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Dy Director General
Ministry/State/Department: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- +91 1126163875
- dir1 [dot] dsdd [at] mospi [dot] gov [dot] in
Computer Centre, East Block-10, R K Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
All India level Area and Production of Vegetables from 2001-02 to 2014-15
File Size: 2.68 KB
NA: Not Available; Data values of Area are In '000' hectare and Production In '000' tonne; During 2014-15 is 3rd Advance Estimate; Source: Indian Horticulture Database, 2013, National Horticulture Board and also published in statistical year book 2017 by MOSPI.